Hawaii’s first giving pump to benefit Parents And Children Together
HONOLULU — July 30, 2021 — Aloha Petroleum selects Parents And Children Together, a multifaceted family service agency, as the first nonprofit to receive proceeds from its inaugural Giving Pump campaign to launch on Sunday, August 1. Designated gas pumps will be featured at 24 select Shell stations across the state with one cent per gallon of fuel to be donated to the local nonprofit over a two-month period.
“Aloha is committed to our employees and customers and believe in giving back to the communities that we serve,” said Casie Bui, Aloha Petroleum Senior Manager of Sales Operations and Marketing. “We are proud to support Parents And Children Together and its mission to create safe and promising futures for everyone in Hawaii.”
Drivers are encouraged to visit these participating Shell stations to fuel up at designated gas pumps between August 1 and September 30 and help give back to families this summer.
“Aloha Petroleum has been a strong supporter over the years and we are humbled to be selected for its inaugural Giving Pump campaign,” said Ryan Kusumoto, president and CEO of Parents And Children Together. “We are grateful to our business and community partners that make greater resilience possible for our local families in need.”
The 24 participating Hawaii Shell locations include:
- Aloha Island Mart Kapolei Shell – 577 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei
- Aloha Island Mart King Street Shell – 666 N King St, Honolulu
- Aloha Island Mart Kailua Shell – 434 Kuulei Rd, Kailua
- Aloha Island Mart Paiea Shell – 3269 Koapaka St, Honolulu
- 808 Gas & Go Shell – 99-170 Moanalua Rd, Aiea
- Pacific Heights Shell – 2004 Pacific Heights Rd, Honolulu
- New City Shell – 94-380 Pupupani St, Waipahu
- Mokulani Shell – 367 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei
- Kahala Shell – 4202 Waialae Ave, Honolulu
- Aloha Island Mart Waiehu Shell – 270 Waiehu Beach Rd, Wailuku
- Aloha Island Mart West Maui Shell – 70 Kapunakea St, Lahaina
- Aloha Island Mart Kihei Shell – 30 Manao Kala St, Kihei
- Aloha Island Mart Lahainaluna Shell – 263 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina
- Aloha Island Mart Kaahumanu Shell – 137 W Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului
- Aloha Island Mart Kalaheo Shell – 2-2416 Kaumualii Hwy, Kalaheo
- Aloha Island Mart Kapaa Shell – 4-1125 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa
- Aloha Island Mart Kilauea Shell – 2521 Kolo Rd, Kilauea
- Aloha Island Mart Lihue Shell – 3-3178 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue
- Aloha Island Mart Puhi Shell – 3-1906 Kaumualii Hwy, Lihue
- Hawaii Island:
- Aloha Island Mart Waiakea Shell – 2200 Kinoole St, Hilo
- Aloha Island Mart Kamuela Shell – 64-5196 Kinohou St, Kamuela
- Aloha Island Mart Honalo Shell – 79-7257 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua
- Aloha Island Mart Bayfront Shell – 394 Kamehameha Ave, Hilo
- Aloha Island Mart Kona Mauka Shell – 75-5675 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona
About Parents And Children Together
For over 50 years, Parents And Children Together has provided community-based services starting at the Towers at Kuhio Park and growing into a multifaceted organization with over 400 employees throughout the State of Hawaii. Today, Parents And Children Together is Hawaii’s multi-faceted social services nonprofit that establishes meaningful and healthy relationships between parents and children, while protecting vulnerable relationships with individuals and families and turning them into positive ones. Through its social and educational programs in five areas of focus, the local service agency helps over 15,000 parents, children, individuals and families every year.
About Aloha Petroleum, Ltd.
Aloha Petroleum, Ltd. is one of the largest gasoline marketers and convenience store operators in Hawaii. Aloha employs about 600 Hawaii residents and markets through approximately 100 Shell, Aloha, and Mahalo branded fueling stations and 50 Aloha Island Marts, four Menehune Food Marts, three Subways, and five Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants throughout the state. In 2016 Aloha was awarded the exclusive Dunkin’ Donuts franchise for the state of Hawaii.
More information is available at www.AlohaGas.com