DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION & INTERVENTION
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION & INTERVENTION REBUILD AND TRANFORM LIVES TOGETHER
WE ENVISION a world that is free from abuse and violence where everyone can realize their fullest potential. If you or someone you know needs help, call Domestic Violence Shelter Access and Crisis Line (24/7) at 808-526-2200.
At Parents And Children Together, we build relationships that are positive and healthy as we approach our work with compassion, respect and without judgement. Our programs provide the resources and support required to help individuals and families affected by domestic violence and abuse.
- Family Peace Centers – Oahu, Maui and Lanai: Promotes family peace by teaching non-violent problem solving skills and emphasizing partnership, equality and respect among families.
- Ohia Domestic Violence Shelter – Oahu: Offers a safe and confidential facility for survivors and their children who can no longer safely remain in their homes because of domestic violence.
- Family Visitation Centers – Oahu and Kauai: Families experience separation, divorce or family violence are served, providing a safe and neutral setting for children to visit with their non-custodial parent, or to transition from one parent to the other.
- Lehua Transition House – Oahu: Provides transitional housing for up to one year for women without children who have left domestic violence.
- Hale Ola: Offers survivors of domestic violence and their children housing for 6 to 25 months.
- Trafficking Victim Assistance Program – Statewide: Offers comprehensive and victim-centered case management services for survivors of human trafficking.
- Heart & Soul Program