Parents And Children Together offers a broad range of educational programs and social services for Hawaii’s most vulnerable families and individuals. Serving over 17,000 residents each year, we offer hope, opportunities and healthy futures through our statewide programs in five areas of focus.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
Early Head Start and Head Start provide early childhood education and support services for pre-qualified parents with children on Oahu and Hawaii Island. Early Head Start offers services to prenatal parents and infants from birth to three years. Head Start serves parents with children ages three to five years.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION & INTERVENTION
Parents And Children Together offers programs, resources and support to help individuals and families affected by domestic violence.
- Family Peace Centers – Oahu, Maui and Lanai
- Ohia Domestic Violence Shelter – Oahu
- Family Visitation Centers – Oahu and Kauai
- Lehua Transition House – Oahu
- Hale Ola – Oahu
- Trafficking Victim Assistance Program – Statewide
EARLY INTERVENTION AND FAMILY STRENGHTHENING
Every child in Hawaii deserve to grow up in a safe and nurturing environment. Parents And Children Together offers comprehensive programs on Oahu, Maui and Lanai that promote positive parenting and healthy child development.
- Hana Like Home Visitor Program – Oahu
- Hoomau Home Visiting Program – Oahu
- Ulupono Family Strengthening Program – Oahu and Maui
- Comprehensive Counseling and Support Services – Oahu
- Voluntary Case Management – Oahu
- Lanai Integrated Services – Lanai
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SUPPORT
Parents And Children Together offers an Intensive Support Services program on Oahu, Maui, Molokai and Kauai for families and youth with serious behavioral, social and emotional challenges. Services provided are customized for each child and family.
COMMUNITY BUILDING & ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES
Dedicated to building strong and healthy communities, Parents And Children Together fosters social, economic and cultural well-being for individuals and families in need through its programs on Oahu.